Monday 15 July 2013

[Sega] Sena Maid Figure

It's been a long time! Have had a lot of things to do so haven't had the time to open up figures lately and only opened 2 months worth of figures at one shot recently.


Today I bring you the lovely and very well endowed Sena Maid Figure from Sega!


Starting off, she comes with a very cute facial expression. Very much like those that you would see in the anime when she's excited.

Very well endowed indeed... As I take my eyes off her assets, I noticed her hair...

You can see the very obvious line in one of her twin tails. This won't be the last place that such a line appears.

And quite some defects on other parts of the hair (just in front of her face)

Her hair accessory, I'm not sure how to describe it, but it feels weird. Best I can think of is that it feels "soft" like out of place. Could just be me...

Her butterfly hair clips, all's good here~

The tray requires a bit of balancing. Unlike those from the Working! series, the fingers don't have anything to stick into the tray. Though, I managed to break those (on the Working! figures).

At first, the stuff on the tray kept sliding around when I adjust Sena which you can see from the first picture. But I guess it would be alright once you put her into a display cabinet where there would be little to no movement.

Sena's maid outfit. Standard with nothing fancy.

Remember when I said you'll see the line (from her twin tail) elsewhere? Here it is on her ribbon. If you notice it, you'll see that there's some stains on her left sleeve. Not sure what that is or where it came from.

Simple base. I would have preferred it to say her name there though.

You've read the criticisms that I have but then when we factor in its price, S$30, it's all within expectation. Overall, I love her excited expression and her pose. Unless you're the type that must have perfection in the figures you collect, this would definitely be a great addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment