Monday 22 July 2013

[Sky Tube] Tsuruma Konoe

Swimsuit time!




Konoe is my first (and only) figure with cast-offable clothes... That'll come in later.

 She looks kinda plump... Was she like this in the anime?

 Ribbon~ Cute but her hair feels like they're tentacles...

 White bikini.

 She's got some assets...

 And a very nice body~

 This base reminds me of Sega prize figure bases.

Remember when I said she had cast-offable clothes?

Want to see?

 I'll keep this post SFW but if you want, you can see the pictures here and here~


Without the cast-offable bikini top, this version of Konoe is rather plain. There's nothing to fault about it but then there's nothing that makes you go "OMG, I have to get it!" and it's not like she's cheap considering I got her at S$109. I'm not a fan of her either, so it puzzles me why I got her in the first place. Impulse order maybe? There was another figure in my collection that was originally announced as having cast-offable clothes but was changed when the figure released. I believe it was this Kanade figure. Did I get my information correct? In any case, at least this gives Konoe some sort of uniqueness with respect to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment