Friday 21 June 2013

Honoka~


 Say hello to Honoka!~


Honoka: "Hello~ My name's Honoka..."

Honoka: "I hope we can get along~"

Honoka: "Take care of me?"



So, Honoka is the basic Obitsu doll with the standard head, which in my opinion fits most of the anime head shapes so it's good. Took me a long time to get down to finding someone to do a face up for her. I received her some time mid (or Q3) last year but only got down to looking in December. Then Den of Angels required an invitation, which just so happens my friend's friend was a member and she sent me an invite. After creating an account it took almost 2 months to get approved because Starhub all have the same IP address so they suspected multiple accounts sort of thing. Then after that came the 40 posts for marketplace requirement, that took another couple of months due to procrastination plus exams. Finally found someone who helped with the face up... And I'm loving it. (=

If you're wondering, Honoka got her face up done by c h a p t e r ZERO Aesthetics and this is just the head alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment