Saturday 9 June 2012

Megahouse Pretty Cure Max Heart

As mentioned in the previous post, these  are the 3 figures that I ordered through eBay.
Cure White, Cure Black and Shiny Luminous


Basically, you can connect the bases together and when it's folded in, it'll result in this position. I don't quite like it because Honoka (Cure White) is looking to the side while both Nagisa (Cure Black) and Honoka are infront of Hikari (Luminous).




I would have preferred it if when the bases are connected, the positions end up like this. Had to overlap the bases to get this position.


If you're wondering, I haven't fixed Honoka yet, just the wonders of Photoshop. The pose does somehow feel weird and I prefer the expression of the Pretty Cure version though. But then again, Honoka's my favourite, so I'll just be biased. (=


 Nagisa's fierce fighting pose


Lastly, Hikari's gentle and supportive pose. (=

I took Honoka and Nagisa out to Japanese Gardens recently, together with GSC Millhiore F. Biscotti (Another post)


The location!


First outdoor shoot with figures so had to take Honoka (& Nagisa) out





No comments:

Post a Comment