Thursday 21 June 2012

Max Factory Seitenshi Kamineko

Max Factory Seitenshi Kamineko
'For her very first date, Kuroneko from "Ore no Imoto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" dressed up extra-special and called herself "Seitenshi Kamineko"' - From HLJ

Here she is, different feeling from the usual goth clothing that she wears.


Full Front View



Close-up Front View

Slightly Different Angle

She comes with an optional mask
My friend said reminds him of Ichigo from Bleach

I think the mask shifted while taking pictures

Looks weird I know



Oh and you can remove her skirt


I didn't know she had a tattoo

Frills and ribbons on the dress

Back view

Ribbon-thingie

Boots 

Simple yet elegant Base

I prefer the Kamineko design to the normal design and this figure portrays it very well.

I have no idea where the mask comes from though and frankly don't plan to have her wear it - I'd rather be seeing her full face colourful eyes. As for the mask in her hand... Mine was already detached in the box, so there's the QC issue and it probably can fall off relatively easily. For now I'm just balancing the mask in her hand.

Her facial expression is also a refreshing change with the gentle and warm smile. The details and attention paid to the ribbons and frills are fantastic. Lastly, the design on the base makes it pretty (yeah, I sound bimbo) while retaining its simplicity.

Overall, the design and implementation are splendid resulting in a gorgeous figure. I definitely love it and would recommend her to any Ruri fan, heck, even if you're not a fan you should still get her. She'll make a lovely addition to your collection



Kamineko joins the rest in the Oreimo shelf

All of the pictures are available here

No comments:

Post a Comment