Saturday 9 June 2012

eBay Order

Hey! This is the first post of what I hope to be many more in the future.

So, recently, I ordered 3 Megahouse figures from eBay, Cure White, Cure Black and Shiny Luminous. They're from Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart and were released in 2005.

Happened to be browsing through eBay and thought why not search "Cure White"? Since she's my favourite character and upon seeing this listing couldn't resist. Got all 3 for US$380

Just that when they arrived...





Cure White does have some black marks on her



And Shiny Luminous has a tape around her back

Because I still wanted to keep the figures, I contacted the seller, asked and was given a partial refund of $113.

Hope I can find a place to get Cure White fixed.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, that really sucks. Sorry to hear that such an expensive purchase ended up like that for you. =( I've seen the three up on Mandarake here and there, but I hadn't gotten them yet. I really do love Precure though so I will eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end, the seller did give a partial refund. So, not too bad.
      Haven't got down to seeing whether anyone can fix.
      I recently spent over S$1000 buying Precure figures from eBay (shouldn't have, it's really ex there), HLJ and Yahoo Auctions Japan.
      Mostly S.H. Figuarts, waiting for all of them to come in before taking pictures. (=

      Delete