Saturday 9 June 2012

GSC Mami Tomoe

Lastly for today will be GSC's Mami Tomoe




Beautifully designed. Only thing I don't really like is the pose but only slightly.
When I look at Tomoe, I just somehow feel sleepy, probably because of her eyes.




Might have been because I was a bit sleepy when I opened her but I thought that her ribbon at the waist was some sort of cable tie. Luckily didn't pull too hard on it.


She also has a nice gem hair pin and feather/hat accessories (p.s. Non removable)


What you can change though are her arms, the parts below the sleeve so that she can hold on to the 2 guns that she comes with.



Overall, it's a nice figure but I'm not sure whether I'm collecting her because I like the figure/pose/design or whether it's just to collect the set of 5 girls.

By the way, Madoka Ultimate Version is out, would you be getting her?

No comments:

Post a Comment