Tuesday 2 October 2012

Handphone Straps

So, I recently collected the 5 Smile PreCure that I ordered some time back

In the front:
Twinkling, shining, light of the future!
Cure Happy!
The brilliant sun, hot-blooded power!
Cure Sunny!
Sparkling, glittering, JAN-KEN-PON!
Cure Peace!
Courageous, high-spirited, a clean-cut match!
Cure March!
Snowing, falling and gathering, a noble heart!
Cure Beauty!




And on the back, the 5 Precures.

What it looks like attached to my new phone (cover). I've been told that it's overkill, but then again, I think my friends are too used to my anime love so they just casually joke about it.
Why all 5? 5つの光が導く未来! 輝け!スマイルプリキュア! (The 5 lights that lead the way to future! Sparkle! Smile Precure!) So, obviously, all of them have to be together.

And what they look like hanging out from my pocket, gotta hope that they don't get caught on to anything.


Previously, and for many months, I've been using 2xKanade & 1xKuroneko HP straps. Why did I change? For quite some time I've been thinking of washing these (washed already in this pic) and one dinner, I happen to accidentally dip them into some chilli so, washed them and the next day I was out collecting the 5 straps, decided to hang them.


Oh, and, the rest of the HP straps I have unopened. Yes, I do have 4 (one on my bag) Kanade straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment