Tuesday 2 October 2012

(Alter) Taneshima Popura

Popura came in awhile back but haven't had the time till now, here's some pictures:




 Such an adorable expression








Cost: $105

What I love about her:
1. Adorable expression
2. Well detailed
     - Drinks, serviettes and tray
     - Ribbons and frills
3. Pose that depicts her lively and energetic character

What I don't like:
1. Extremely fragile
      - The way her hands connect to the tray make it very fragile. It could be that I'm very careless though, but the tray was tapped quite gently but that was enough to break her thumb, and there's some damage to the other fingers but I'm not sure what exactly was the damage taken.

As long as you're very very gentle with her, it shouldn't be a problem. I love the detail on the items in the tray and her pose & expression seal it.
If you already have Aoi then you'll probably be getting her, otherwise, I'll still say to get her.


Aoi-chan joins in!
The rest of the pictures are here!
<Previous Post - Smile Precure Straps>

No comments:

Post a Comment