Sunday 7 October 2012

New Arrivals

So, I recently did some shopping from Yahoo Auctions Japan. And this is the loot

This is one big ass package. If I'm not wrong, it weighed more than 9kg. Accordingly, the shipping was way high.




Here are the contents (less 2 towels you'll see later on)

A closer look at the items:

First up I have 2 Yami figures from COSPA, the white colour one being a "Mekke!" special edition or something like that. Why 2 you ask? Just because. Hahas. I also don't understand my thoughts.



Next there's Haruna from Banpresto!

These 3 figures came without box, so I can't recall what manufacturer they're from... But they're biiig.

Look, it's Haruna again! This time from Shueisha Solid Selection.

The lead female alien, Lala...

And her 2 sisters, Momo and Nana.

Yami and Haruna Christmas versions!

And corresponding big towels/blankets

That measure 100cm by 70cm!

Of course I would have ordered Precure stuff from YAJP since these are so difficult to find in Singapore, firstly there's Smile Precure!

Then Cure Blossom and Cure Marine Super Silhouette. Btw, I haven't opened any of the other PreCure figures yet.

When I was there, I thought of getting some Lacus figures, since after she's the first anime character that I liked and where my username comes from: inCLYNEd


And this is the inspiration behind the username

All the pictures are available here as well:


So, for those of you who want to know, this was the proxy that I used. Efficient and friendly service. Not to mention no extra charge (other than the 5% fee which covers visa/master/paypal sellers fee I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment