Saturday 11 August 2012

(Alphamax) Hirasawa Ui

 "Want to go swimming?"

Full Front View 

From a slightly different view 


Close up view

Back view

Closer. Look at those ribbons!

And the base!


Today we have Hirasawa Ui from K-On, in a swimsuit!
There's nothing really special about this figure. One of the good points is that you get to see Ui's slender body in a swimsuit. There really isn't much to say - what you see is what you get.

Only issue is with the price. At S$110, she's quite high priced for what you get. Or maybe some feel less is more?

Taking the price into consideration, I would think that only Ui fans would get her.



"Let's go~"

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute~. I have to pick her up at a later time since I had to cancel her. I wasn't expecting her to be pushed UP a month, so it was either her or Yui that had to go... and well, I love Yui, so...

    She looks really lovely though, I can't wait to be able to add her to my collection whenever I get the chance. =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love Ui, the main motivation for getting this figure. Yui, not as much so a bit tough to justify the cost there. (=

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm the other way around. I love Yui~
      Though I do really love them together and one of the main reasons for getting Yui in the first place was to pre-order and get both of the girls to have them in a set together. Too bad it didn't pan out. =(

      Delete
    3. Can always find on ebay or YA Japan if don't have locally. ;-)

      Delete