Friday 3 August 2012

SEGA Ayase & Kirino

SEGA Ayase & Kirino!














My friend showed me a link to these figures some time back and I happen to be at an anime shop buying other stuff and saw them - No hesitation, grabbed them straightaway.

Ayase's casual outfit is pretty and Kirino, well, I wouldn't say it's casual, but is also pretty. Yeah, I don't have a very good vocabulary.

The SEGA figures I buy are normally in the budget range and these are no different - S$50. The prices are fantastic. Of course in return, the level is not as in-depth as you would find on a full scaled figure but definitely more than what you would expect for a S$25 figure.

I'll leave you with a couple more pictures.

Do take a look at
Freeing Kirino & Kuroneko Maid Vers.
Ichiban Kuji Kuroneko




No comments:

Post a Comment