Friday 3 August 2012

Freeing Kirino & Kuroneko Maid Vers Review

 Freeing's Kirino & Kuroneko Maid version!


You've seen Kirino and Kuroneko in their Maid outfit in episode 11 and when I saw them, I thought: "I sure hope they come out as figures." Now they're finally (Well, it's been some time) out for you to add to your collection!

First up we have Kuroneko!~


Kuroneko's nekomimi


And her tail



And next is Kirino!










Both figures are manufactured by Freeing and are of 1/8 scale.
The ribbons, frills, nekomimi, tail and accessories are extremely detailed. Paintwork is done with good standard. I like Kirino's pose - how her dress is sculpted and body posed gives the impression as though she's spinning around (I just realised that my pictures don't that justice). As for Kuroneko, I'm not fond of her pose cause she's looking down, which makes lighting difficult. The rest of the post is gorgeous, as though presenting herself at a fashion show. (=

Both their bases are a plain brown, I'm not saying that plain is bad, frankly, it's just a base. Kuroneko comes with some extra pieces that you can use to attach the bases together. I find them rather redundant - the bases on their own don't look wrong and using those pieces limits the position of the figures in a display cabinet. I would rather have them separate so that they fit in better with other figures.

At S$118 each, it's a good buy for the detail and workmanship quality involved and a definite must get for Oreimo fans. I'm pretty sure when you watched that episode, you had the same thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment