Thursday 4 April 2013

Honoka's Birthday


It's 4th of April! Which means that it's Honoka's birthday!


There will be some, probably many, of you who are wondering who Honoka is. She's one of the heroines from the first (and second) season of Pretty Cure. It's a really old series that aired in 2004 and its sequel aired in the following year. Considering that it was such a long time ago, I think a lot people would't know about her.


In any case, Honoka's my favourite girl by far, so I thought why not try out one of those birthday "celebrations". I've seen many birthday "celebrations" for fans' favourite girls online ranging from the simple...


To the somewhat more expansive ones...

And even those with customised cakes...

Of course I don't have the money/motivation for the last one (why would I want to eat part of her?) nor are there a lot of figures of Honoka...

In any case, here's mine for Honoka, a simple one...



 This expression and pose look perfect!~


In 2004, Honoka was 14, that would mean that she's 23 this year. Or does it not work that way?

Whatever it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONOKA!

Just as an after thought, I kept thinking that the pictures somehow looked familiar. But I know I've not seen any "celebrations" for Honoka before. Then it occurred to me...


This super picture that has been in my computer for a looooooooooong time. It's the same cake!

P.S. Just in case you're wondering, no, I did not buy a whole cake just to take picture and then have to end up eating it myself. I would have probably bought a cake but maybe just a slice or something like that. 4th of April also happens to by sister's birthday and I bought the cake. So, it's a dual purpose sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment