Thursday 20 October 2016

Kobato's Birthday! (2016)

Hi Everyone!
18th October is Kobato-chan's birthday!




Otherwise, for the full story, read on!





"Hi there, I'm here with Daddy in his office waiting for him to finish work."
"By the way, I got this sweater from Daddy, isn't it cute?"

Kobato-chan~ Why don't you go around and make new friends?

"Okay Daddy~"

"Hello~"

"Is anyone there?"

She's just so adorable...

"SNORLAX!"

"SO FLUFFY!"





Time for lunch Kobato-chan!

Here you go~

"Thanks Daddy~"

"I have some ice cream, want some Daddy?"
*Splat*

"..."

"Daddy..."

Okay okay. Let's get you another one.

"Thank you Daddy!"

"Picture with Daddy~"

"We're now at a Cafe!"

"But FIRST, Coffee!"


"This drink... Not very nice"

"What's that for?"

If you add it to the drink, it changes colour.

"Can I try it?"

Well, it's a bit heavy for you...

"Help from Daddy~"

Can you guess where we're going next?

"SENTOSA!"

"Waterfront station~"

Would you like me to hold the sweater for you? It's getting quite warm

"PICTURE TIME!"




"I love my Daddy!"

"Can you find me?"

"You know, this Kiss does look creepy"

"Can we ride the cable car some time?"

"New big ice cream!"

"Daddy Daddy! Can we do this to your car?"

"Surprise!"

"Can you find me? Tehe"


"Dog dog"


"I have a dream!"

Time to head back

"Long queue for the train"

Picture for the trip back

"That's a beautiful sunset"

"One last photo. Thanks for keeping me company on my birthday!~"

No comments:

Post a Comment