Friday 4 December 2015

Anime Festival Asia Singapore 2015

 Kotori & Umi: "Hello!"
Kotori: "We're here at AFA this year! We'll be taking turns to show you around."
Umi: "But first we need to buy tickets~"

I apologise for the poor quality photos. Due to some technical issue, I ended up using my mobile phone for most of the pictures.


Kotori: "I'm not sure what this is? But very pink!"

Kotori: "Before we go up we're going to look around at the pretty cosplay"

Kotori-chan & Umi-chan went around taking pictures with Kotori/Umi cosplays~


So pretty~


Kotori: "BUNNY!"
Kotori: "Can I pet it?"
"You can try"
Kotori: "Hehe"

"I'm going inside already, come look for me when you're done okay?"
Kotori & Umi: "Okaaay~"
Nyaruko: "After getting your ticket, you can enter the exhibition through here."
Raili: "I'm a bit hungry, let's go get some food first"

~Lunch~

Raili: "Other than the lunch we had, you can get more food at the WAttention Food Street"

Raili: "Just buy some food vouchers which you can exchange for food"
"By the way, where's Nyaruko-chan?"
Raili: "Eh... She went to throw the rubbish... Oh, she's over there!"

"Hello Nyaruko-chan! Is there anything interesting here?"

Nyaruko: "Oh, Daddy. Domo's on stage! So cuuute~"

Raili: "Nyaruko-chan, how are we going to buy that if Daddy's with us the whole time?"
Nyaruko: "There's still time~"
"What do you want to get Raili-chan?"
Raili: "Eh... errrr... Nothing."
"Okay then. Just don't spend too much okay?"
Nyaruko & Raili: "Okay Daddy~"

-----Meanwhile-----
Kotori: "We're here at the Bushiroad Online Shop!"
Umi: "Go here to sign up for an account to order your stuff directly!"

Kotori: "We should sign up for our accounts while we're here."

From the home page...

You go over here to sign in


Amane: "Hello! I'm here at AFA dressed as Lacus Clyne. So, first picture I have is with some Gundams!"

Amane: "Charizard, use incinerate!"

Amane: "You can try your hand at singing over here as well."
Amane: "懐かしくまだ遠い
約束の野原
Fields of hope
Fields of hope"

Honoka: "As always, we have a Culture Japan Booth with many pretty girls showcasing their outfits."

Honoka: "I wonder how I would look like in a wedding dress."
"Beautiful of course~"
Honoka: *Blush*

Honoka: "Love Live girls are being interviewed at AniPlus booth"

Honoka: "Let's check out if there's anything interesting at the Pony Canyon booth"

One of the girls at the booth played with Honoka for a bit~

Honoka: "I think I need some wind"


Back at the little girls' rest area
Raili: "We're going to buy that now, keep Daddy busy okay?"

Himeno: "Count on me!"
P.S. As you can see, Aika-chan is feeling a bit tired.

Aika: "Now we're at the creator's corner"
Himeno: "Or is it area?"

Aika: "Here are some beautiful pictures."

Himeno: "Taken by..."

Himeno: "There's much much more over here..."

Aika: "And here. Daddy, there are some nice posters here, can I get them?"
"Sure"

Remember to pay for your purchase


Aika: "So many friends came out to play"

Himeno: "Our friends at UE Creative World are here at AFA for the first time!"

Himeno: "They make reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllly cute plushies. Do find them here and support them~"


Aika: "Daddy! It's almost time! Let's go to the stage!"



Kobato: "While Daddy is busy support Mimorin,"
Mia: "We'll walk around a bit more by ourselves."

Kobato: "Teehee"

Mia: "At the corner, you can try out some games... I think..."

Mia: "Or buy some more things~"

Kobato: "Can I?"

Mia: "I think we're done for the day..."

I hope you enjoyed spending time with my little ones at AFA, you can view a few more pictures over here.



----- After getting home -----

Raili: "Daddy!~"
"What's up?"
Raili: "The other girls and I wanted to get you something for your birthday. We know that you like Mimorin a lot so we saved up and got this for you~"


"I love of all you soooo much~"




No comments:

Post a Comment