Tuesday 1 October 2013

Kobato's Welcome Party

Kobato joined the family after a couple months worth of delays. Raili and Nyaruko wanted to have a welcome party for Kobato and so they did...
Family photo


"So, girls, how's the preparations going?"
Raili: "Decorating poster~~~"

Raili: "How does it look?"
*Thumbs up* "Very nice~"

Nyaruko: "Will 2 bottles be enough?"

Raili: "Nee-chan! Can help me put up this poster?"

Nyaruko: "Tape goes here and here and here..."

"Need any help?"
Nyaruko: "I'm good. Yoooosh~"

Raili: "Will Kobato-chan like this?"
Nyaruko: "Definitely!"

"So that's what you went out to buy earlier?"

Nyaruko: "Ichigo cake for the win! Teehehe."

--- Meanwhile ---

Kobato: "Hmmmm? Where am I? How'd I ge-"

Kobato: "Itai!"

Kobato: "Is anyone else here?"

Kobato: "Hmmm? What's this?"

Kobato: "Is that for me?"

Kobato: "I'll just see where this takes me to."

Kobato: "Another one? In there? Nothing but Gundams..."

Kobato: "How am I supposed to get up there?"


Kobato: "That was easier than expected. What's that over ther-"

Raili & Nyaruko: "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY KOBATO-CHAN!!!"

Kobato: "FUEH~~"

Raili: "Kobato-chan! Sorry for scaring you, we didn't mean to."
Kobato: "Eh, eh, eh, it's okay...I'm fine."

Raili: "I'm Raili, that's Nyaruko-neechan and the one taking pictures is our papa."
Nyaruko: "Hi hi!"
Kobato: "Ah, I'm Kobato, please take care of me."

"Time for dinner!"

"One picture?"


Kobato: "Where did Nyaruko-neechan go?"
Raili: "It's a surprise~"

Nyaruko: "I'M BACK! Here you go Kobato-chan! We got this for you."

Kobato: "Looks just like me!"
Raili: "Daddy, can you take a picture?"
"Sure!"


"Girls, I've got some work to do, so, you all carry on chatting, I'll be back later to clean up the stuff."
Raili/Kobato/Nyaruko: "Okaaay!~"

--- A while later ---

Raili: "Daddy!"

"What's up? Oh, did Kobato-chan fall asleep already? She must have been tired from her journey here."
Raili: "Yup." *Yawns*
Nyaruko: "About time for us to go sleep too."
"Sweet dreams~"
Nyaruko: "Nights~"

Raili: "Aren't you joining us?"
"Got to clean up the area first. You go get some rest, I'll join you girls later."
Raili: "Oh okay, thank you daddy!"

"Goodnight~"

Raili: "Nights~ Don't sleep too late kay?"
"Okay, sweet dreams~"
Nyaruko: "Raili~ Come on, let's go"

Raili: "Coming!~"


P.S. Kobato-chan wasn't hurt in the making of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment