Thursday 12 July 2012

She's Raili Adorable

She's Raili & really adorable - She's Raili Adorable

Still all smiles even after waking up



Raili joined me last week but I was planning to get more clothes so delayed the photoshoot a bit. It was super difficult to resist though.

This is her standard outfit and she comes with
Hat, Cape, Scarf, One-piece dress, Skirt, Shorts, Socks and Boots
Also included but not shown - Hands set A & B, Snow Crystal stick

Of course there'll be a close up view 


Of the boots too


Hey Raili, want to try out some of the clothes I bought for you?
"Yay!~"

How is it?
"A bit big but I love it!"

Next up we have a dress...


"Ta da~ How do I look?"


"Let's go for a walk first before we continue~"

I'm sure Raili would want to attend a festival some time, so she tries on her Yukata


Raili looks too beautiful for words to describe.
How about a full length shot?

"Okaaay." 0v


Hey, Raili, you going to take the wand with you?


"Yuup. My tool for spreading happiness and joy." (=



After a day of photo taking (Use your imagination here), it's time for my angel to get her beauty sleep.


"Could help me?"
Sure, what is it?



"Help me zip up"


No problem


"Arigatou~"
Can I take one more picture before you sleep?
"Eeh, but my hair is messy"
It's not a problem, you still are as pretty as always
"If you say so"


"I want something too"
Hmmmm?


"Goodnight Hug!"
How can I resist? Of course
*Hugs*

"And one more thing..."


"A kiss for you"


"Muackx"


Oyasumi~
"Oyasuminasai~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw other collector's with their dolls I got somewhat interested so was looking around for one that I liked. DDs were out of my budget so I looked at Azone's 1/6 series. Within that I narrowed down to a few that were in stock and decided on Raili. Only thing I was still a bit undecided as how people when going into something new. In the end, decided to just go for it and got Raili with the help of Loke (http://www.slmka.com/).

I can frankly say that I have no regrets whatsoever. Raili's just too adorable and cute - I love her silver hair, blue eyes and fair skin with her original white outfit adding to her charm. But just like any other girl, more clothes the better so I went out and bought some clothes and shoes for her.

There'll definitely be more of Raili in the future. (=

All the pictures are available here!

2 comments:

  1. She is really cute ^_^ you have done a good job to make her even cuter

    Mia: Raili, please join me next time on our outings. Can't wait to see you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Her natural cuteness contributed to most of that. ;-)

      Raili: Got to find time for daddy to be free to take me out. Don't worry, sure will find time. (=

      Delete