Friday 27 July 2012

Preorders + Purchases

Every time a preorder for a character that I like comes out, I'm stuck with weighing how much I want the figure vs its cost and my space constraint, so, here come 2 characters that started my love for anime.

First up we have Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed/GS Destiny.




Manufactured by Megahouse, she'll be released in October. I really wasn't too sure about this one, as much as I love Lacus, I don't quite like the glossiness of the dress. In the end, I decided to get her at a price of S$102. Sadly though, I only have one other scale Lacus figure.

Here's a bit of extra information, you know my username? Yup, inCLYNEd. Sound familiar now? I got it from this picture:

 "I'm musically inCLYNEd. Are you?"

Those of you who watched GS & GSD probably would know what that means.

Next up we have Shiny Luminous. How I got to know about Luminous is because Lacus and Luminous both have the same seiyu, Tanaka Rie.

Recently, I've been searching for Pretty Cure figures, but they're usually quite expensive on eBay and while I've found a set of Cure Black & Cure White S.H. Figuart figures at acceptable prices, I couldn't find one of Luminous below S$100. That's when I saw this on amiami. Supposedly going at 58% off at 4100Yen. Being cheaper and bigger than the S.H. Figuarts on eBay, I ordered her without any hesitation.

Speaking of which, these are the Cure Black and Cure White S.H. Figuarts I ordered on eBay at a total of 144.99USD.


What else did I get from eBay?

Cure Marine & Cure Blossom S.H. Figuarts (61USD)


Currently discussing the price of Cure Moonlight with another seller. As for Cure Sunshine, well, that's a tough one to get.


Then I made the mistake of going to HLJ to look at more Pretty Cure figures... The damage...
It first started out with Cure Black and Cure Passion being on 60% discount everything else was a result of being too easily tempted.

Planning to have a shelf solely for Pretty Cures (=
But it looks like I'm going to be eating a lot of instant noodles.

P.S. Just watched Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage and super sad that only got to see a bit of Honoka. =( Then again, still got to see Kanade so guess still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment