Wednesday 8 January 2014

[Kotobukiya] "Peace Keeper" Daisy 1/6 Complete Figure

Today we're taking a look at this superbly beautiful figure - "Peace Keeper" Daisy by 4-Leaves/Kotobukiya.

Let me start off by saying that she's absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention she's 1/6 which means that she's huge, around 27cm.

Look at the facial expression!
Look at that pose! v0v
One word: Photogenic!~ Okay, more words... Lovely. Come on, how can you not fall in love with that?


 The ribbons on her hair are just pretty. Translucency is always a big hit with me.
I didn't really notice this till I looked at the pictures... It appears that the edges of the fingers isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. But since I didn't notice it at first, I'll just leave it at that.


Look at that necklace.


Fine... I'll mention it.
Dat cleavage! 


Ommmigosh, that négligée is pretty.
The gradient of the colour, green to off-white, is just pretty.


I don't normally think much about this but the naval just looks realistic.
The butterfly on the pantsu adds yet another level of detail that contributes to the awesomeness of this figure.



The wings, especially their translucency, just brings the gorgeous and beauty level to the max.


The shoes feel like they're magic. As in, they really look like water turned into shoes. I don't know whether that's the intention but that's the feel I get.
The base comes in two parts. The green part is connected to the figure itself and is sort of a carpet material - fuzzy. 


The second part of the base is just a white thing. Here's the "interesting" part about it. 


According to the instructions, you can flip it over.
You might ask why since it looks better previously and this is what it's for: 


Apparently, it's to put flowers in there. Well, I didn't have any real ones lying around so I just used some foam flowers that I made a long time ago (big ones) and the smaller flowers are Raili's.
Although, I think it would look nicer if the base design had something to do with water since that's the impression I got from the shoes. 


And this is what the figure would look like as a whole with the flowers. 


But I wouldn't be using that part of the base when displaying her because...
1. With the base, she's too tall to fit into the display shelf.
2. She's so tall, she's definitely going to placed at the back of the shelf, which means that I wouldn't really get to see much of the base even if she could fit.
3. Since I wouldn't be able to see the base clearly, it just takes up extra space. You can see from the last picture how little space the base occupies without the second part.

All in all, this figure is gorgeous, beautiful and absolutely awesome. If I recall correctly, she sold out very soon after she was open for preorder. Thankfully I happen to see it and decided to get her. No regrets~

There are a few more pictures which you can view HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment